It’s hard to believe we are heading in to Autumn already and it is proving to be a very busy time for the Middleton Estates team.
Our Sales and Lettings departments have been kept on their toes with new enquiries and team meetings have been focused on listening to client feedback. Finding out what you would like to see more of in the coming months.
One key area that we are keen to continue developing, as requested by you, is our lettings portfolio. The current lettings team; Lyndsey, Abby, Justyna and Rachel are client focused, professional, dedicated and enjoy good relationships with all our tenants and landlords.
Landlord Incentive Reward
Alongside developing our lettings team we are also offering a fantastic incentive. Rewarding our current landlords for their loyalty and to help introduce new landlords to Middleton Estates. So we can work together to provide even more quality lets from recommended landlords in the local area.
We are offering THREE MONTHS FREE MANAGEMENT to any of our existing landlords who recommend a new landlord to Middleton Estates. (Middleton Estates must sign up the new landlord for the offer to apply).
Why use Middleton Estates to let your property?
- Fast Lettings– Our average letting time is 6 days from the time you instruct us to getting the contracts signed.
- Quality Tenants– Finding quality, reliable tenants and getting them into your property fast is our priority.
- Tenant Find Service– £650+VAT.
- Unrivalled Marketing – We market your property on every available platform. Local magazines and newspapers, popular online property portals, website, social media and email marketing, as well as at our prominent office locations.
- Professional Photography and Floorplans as standard.
- Full Property Management with rent guarantee and eviction insurance – We take the stress out of the lettings process by taking care of the management and administration for you.
- 24 Hour Property Management.
To recommend a landlord or to find out more about our Lettings Team then please get in touch today on 01273 454878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org